Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Asking spirit animals for guidance

I am considering remaking my Journey Oracle website to create free oracle card readings online. I decided to go to the Journey Oracle itself, and found myself asking spirit animals for guidance.  This feels especially important since I just finished reading The Art of Racing in the Rain, by Garth Stein, and my favorite Enzo the dog inspired advice is this:  “what is visible becomes inevitable…the car goes where the eyes go.” For me this means that what I see before me is what I will manifest in spirit, until it truly is before me in reality.

I am imagining that the online oracle card reading will give a first choice of picking either side of one oracle card, after asking you to think about a situation for which you want advice.  So think of a situation and let’s try it. One side will present a question about this situation from divine will, while the other side of the card shows you a chance worth taking in this situation.  The online free oracle reading then asks you to make a second choice between 1). Exploring the origin of the situation, your relationship to it, and exterior support for it; or 2). Exploring the change that leads to transformation in this situation. For my question about remaking the Journey Oracle online I chose to honor Enzo’s wisdom by picking card # 38, whose two images are of dogs.  I randomly selected the side showing a chance worth taking.


I also randomly chose the text exploring the situation and its support.

THE  SITUATION

This situation began by beginning at the middle.
The prevailing energy of this situation is quiet.
The core energy pattern of this situation is a carved stone.
The Mother of this situation is peering out.
The Father of this situation is streaked with white.
               

 ALIGNMENT  TO  THE  SITUATION

Your relationship to the prevailing energy is lit from within.
Your perception of the situation is wondrous.
The impact of your perception is sacred breath.
The connection between the core energy pattern and the situation
 is felt as a touch of tears.
The momentum of this situation is fed by unscheduled freedom.


 EXTERIOR  SUPPORT

An exterior or support system for the situation is climbing up.

I am most impressed by the “Take this chance” statement.  It would indeed be an answer to my spirit prayers to have the Journey Oracle find a audience wider than my friends and clients.  I am also quite struck by the statement about the momentum of this situation being fed by unscheduled freedom.  I am not working on the oysterlease right now and have the time to invest in doing the work to create the new pages.   Of course there will likely be much work ahead but it looks like I will have support for “climbing up.”  How was your situation clarified by this image and text?  Would you like to know more? There will be a way to book a full reading on the new website, as well as purchase the completer deck for yourself.  Stay tuned!